New Jersey sports bettors have a lot to be thankful for in July. There is action unfolding throughout the world this month including majors in both tennis and golf, important international soccer, baseball, and the conclusion of the NBA and NHL playoffs.
- WTA/ATP– The US swing kicks off with the Citi Open in DC, and wraps up with the fourth major of the year when the US Open comes at you live from Flushing Meadows NY.
- Olympics: The final week of the greatest athletes in the world competing for gold wraps up in early Augst
- MLB – The standings are starting to take shape and temps are heating up as we roll on with MLB action.
- UFC – UFC 265 takes place on Aug 10th with Lewis v Gane highlighting as the main event.
- PGA – Four tournaments will take place with the best golfers in the world making their way home to NJ when the Northern Trust takes place Aug-26-29 from Liberty National Golf Club in Jersey City.
- NFL: The Cowboys and Steelers kick off preseason action on Thursday August 5th leading up to week one on Sept 9.
If you are missing your favorite casino games, but don’t feel comfortable venturing down to Atlantic City just yet, New Jersey online casinos offer all your favorite table games, slots and video poker from the safety of your own home, with most online casinos offering very generous bonus offers to help get you started.
Live dealer gaming has taken over the NJ online casino market, and is as close as you can get to true casino gaming. Live dealer games are streamed right from an in-casino studio direct to your computer or mobile device with real cards, real roulette wheels, while all bets are taken virtually. If you prefer your gambling in more of a digital fashion, you can check out our online blackjack and slots guides to get started. If you want to see the full slate of games offered in New Jersey, click here for a full summary.