The time has finally come. September is the most anticipated month on the sports calendar for one simple reason: football. Football is back, and we’re here for it. NCAA football starts on September 2nd, with the NFL kicking off a week later on the 9th. Plus, don’t forget about the other football… we call it soccer. All of the largest European leagues have begun their seasons, with international fixtures also up for betting.
- NFL: The season is here. The Bucs and Cowboys officially open week one on Thursday, September 9th.
- NCAAF: College football leads the way with action packed slates every week. Thursdays? Fridays? Saturdays? There’s college football action all the time.
- WTA/ATP– The US Open comes at you live from Flushing Meadows NY, running through September 13th.
- MLB – We’re down to the final month of the MLB regular season and it’s all to play for. Who will make postseason?
- UFC – UFC 266 headlines the monthly fight calendar with Volkanovski taking on Brian Ortega for the Featherweight belt on September 25th.
- PGA – Follow the Tour Championship from September 1st – 5th in Atlanta.
If you are missing your favorite casino games, but don’t feel comfortable venturing down to Atlantic City just yet, New Jersey online casinos offer all your favorite table games, slots and video poker from the safety of your own home, with most online casinos offering very generous bonus offers to help get you started.
Live dealer gaming has taken over the NJ online casino market, and is as close as you can get to true casino gaming. Live dealer games are streamed right from an in-casino studio direct to your computer or mobile device with real cards, real roulette wheels, while all bets are taken virtually. If you prefer your gambling in more of a digital fashion, you can check out our online blackjack and slots guides to get started. If you want to see the full slate of games offered in New Jersey, click here for a complete summary.