There’s so much football to bet on in October. Both NCAA and NFL games are on the television virtually every night of the week making for excellent betting opportunities. Plus we’ve got post season baseball, world class soccer, critical F1 races, big ticket fights, and the NBA even gets going towards the latter half of the month. Enjoy the Autumn weather and a rich calendar of fall sports.
- NFL – Was September a mirage? Only time will tell. Enjoy five pivotal NFL Sundays this month… including Halloween!
- NCAAF – College football has action packed slates every week. Thursdays? Fridays? Saturdays? There’s college football action all the time.
- MLB – After a long and competitive season, it’s playoff time. Critical must-win games are ahead. Does it get better than October baseball?
- UFC – There are several October cards to look forward to, including UFC 267 on the 30th that will declare a Light Heavyweight Champion.
- F1 – The closest F1 title race in years is coming down to the wire. Sweat the Turkish Grand Prix and the United States Grand Prix.
- NBA – The NBA season opens on October 19th. Finalize your futures and season long props – it’s go time.
If you are missing your favorite casino games, but don’t feel comfortable venturing down to Atlantic City just yet, New Jersey online casinos offer all your favorite table games, slots and video poker from the safety of your own home, with most online casinos offering very generous bonus offers to help get you started.
Live dealer gaming has taken over the NJ online casino market, and is as close as you can get to true casino gaming. Live dealer games are streamed right from an in-casino studio direct to your computer or mobile device with real cards, real roulette wheels, while all bets are taken virtually. If you prefer your gambling in more of a digital fashion, you can check out our online blackjack and slots guides to get started. If you want to see the full slate of games offered in New Jersey, click here for a complete summary.