- Our Rating: 8.6/10 (Very Good)
- Licensee: Resorts
- Software: NYX Gaming
- Games: 299
- Bonus: 100% Up To $1,000
With its opening in Atlantic City in 1978, Resorts became the first casino hotel to operate legally in the US outside of Nevada. Since then, the property has changed hands several times, but is currently owned by DGMB Casinos, which renovated the site in 2010 into a Roaring Twenties theme. The rebranding capitalized on the success of the HBO hit series Boardwalk Empire while taking advantage of the casino hotel’s existing architectural design.
Resorts partnered with PokerStars in July 2013 to offer online poker to New Jersey gamblers, but was dealt a blow when the iGaming site was denied a license by the state Division of Gaming Enforcement.
With PokerStars’ involvement up in the air, the casino launched its own site at ResortsCasino.com in February 2015, where it offers real money gambling on slots, video poker and table games. MoheganSunCasino.com, another online casino partnered with Resorts, opened that year as well. Both sites are powered by the NYX Gaming software platform.
After its acquisition by Amaya Gaming, PokerStars was successful in gaining approval to operate in NJ and launched its online poker site too much fanfare in March 2016. While PokerStars and Resorts both promote the same PokerStars branded online poker room, the online poker giant prefers to use its own proprietary software to run its online casino.
Resorts Online Casino Bonus Offer
Create a Resorts Online Casino account using the links on this page, or the bonus code below. When you make your first real-money deposit of at least $10, you’ll receive a bonus of 100% of the deposit amount, up to $1,000.
Resorts Casino 2017 Bonus Code & Details
|Online Casino||Resorts Casino|
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to $1,000|
|Atlantic City Partner||Resorts Casino Hotel|
How It Works
Resorts’ deposit bonus is subject to a 20X wagering requirement on slot games, and a 100X requirement when playing table games, roulette or video poker. So, for example, if you deposited $50, you would receive $50 in bonus cash. To fully unlock your bonus funds, you would need to wager $1,000 at slots, or $5,000 at table games, roulette or video poker.
Resorts’ partnership with NYX Gaming allows the company to offer a software platform which, first and foremost, ensures that player transactions are safe and secure. But NYX also runs its own creative studio where it produces innovative slots and table games, many of which are exclusive to Resorts Online Casino. Apart from the NYX creations, the site features games from several of the industry’s top developers and boasts a monster library of over 300 titles.
With over 270 machines to choose from, Resorts Online Casino is a slots player’s dream. Here you’ll find games which encompass a broad range of themes, and which boast a variety of unique bonus rounds and payout formats. But while there are ample games to choose from, Resorts Casino is hampered by the fact that it does not offer any jackpot slots.
The site offers the four following exclusive games, all created by NYX’s in-house gaming studio, NextGen Gaming.
- Foxin’ Wins: In this 5-reel, 20-line slot you’ll be treated to bonus round after bonus round by the dapper Fox that lives within the game. Keep your eye out for the scattered Pot symbol, which can activate 10 free games with doubled prizes when 3 or more appear!
- Foxin’ Wins Again: Your favorite Fox is back in the sequel to the popular Foxin’ Wins, this time ready to offer even more lavish payouts!
- 1Can 2Can: This 5-reel, 25-line slot is bursting with vibrant colors and numerous potential payout opportunities. When you trigger the free spins feature, you’ll enjoy 10 free games with plenty of chances for wild symbol wins.
- Double Play Super Bet: This unique slot comes with the optional Double Play and Super Bet feature, which significantly increases action by providing extra wilds, symbol stacks and multipliers.
With eight different blackjack variants to choose from, you won’t have trouble finding a table that suits your tastes. But don’t be intimidated by the sheer number of options. Most blackjack games follow the same fundamental rules, and differ only slightly in the details. Be sure to check the official rules of your specific game before getting started.
- Vegas Blackjack
- European Blackjack
- Atlantic City Blackjack single hand micro-limits
- Atlantic City Blackjack single hand low limit
- Atlantic City Blackjack single hand high limit
- Micro-limit blackjack ($0.25 to $25)
- Micro-limit blackjack ($0.10 to $10)
While blackjack is far and away the most popular casino table game, Resorts offers many others.
- American roulette
- European roulette
- Double Bonus Spin Roulette
- 3 Wheel Roulette
- Let it Ride
- No Commission Baccarat
- Three Card Poker
Resorts gives you a choice of a dozen video poker machines. Needless to say, you’ll find all of your favorites here, and more.
- Deuces Wild
- Regal Poker
- Double Double Regal Poker
- Five Play Draw Poker
- Bonus Poker
- Double Bonus Poker
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Jacks or Better
- Jester Poker
- Regal Poker Deluxe
- Triple Play Draw Poker
Resorts Online Casino is well aware of the stiff competition it faces from Atlantic City’s other online casinos. That’s why, to entice new customers and keep old ones coming back, the site offers a mix of seasonal promotions and a free spin opportunity which could net you a massive $2 million.
Daily $2 Million Slot
This promo has been running since April 2016 and gives players the chance to win $2 million (or $1, $5, or $10) in bonus cash in a single spin. To play, just log into your account each day and you’ll be given three spins – it’s as simple as that. If you’re lucky enough to win bonus money, keep in mind that you’ll need to complete the following wagering requirement before the cash is fully unlocked:
- Play slots and wager 5X the bonus amount
- Play table games, roulette and video poker and wager 25X the bonus amount
Resorts Online Casino Loyalty Program
The great thing about rewards programs is that, even if you lose at the tables, you’ll still receive something for your time. Resorts gives back to its players through Resorts Rewards, a loyalty program that awards complementary hotel stays, discounts on entertainment, your own dedicated VIP host, room upgrades, free cash for your points, and more.
Resorts Rewards is based on loyalty levels, which you can climb by earning RP’s (rewards points) for your real money play.
- Bronze: Your journey begins here when you make your first real money deposit.
- Silver: You’ll move up to this level when you’ve earned 650 rewards points in a month. Enjoy a better point conversion rate and earn special promos from Resorts Casino Hotel.
- Gold: With 2,500 rewards points you’ll reach gold status and receive an even better point conversion rate, discounted stays at the hotel and 5% savings on entertainment.
- Platinum: With 11,000 RP’s, you’ll become a platinum player and enjoy an even better point conversion rate, loyalty gifts, and get the chance to swap your points for a free stay at the hotel. You also save 10% on entertainment.
- Diamond: When you earn 25,000 RP’s in a month, you’ll enjoy the best point conversion rate. You’ll also get a dedicated VIP host, receive loyalty gifts and have the option of increasing your deposit limits. Your Diamond status also give you free upgrades each time you visit the hotel.
For Resorts’ most elite players, there are an extra three levels which make up the absolute highest tiers of the site’s loyalty program. When you’re part of this club, you’ll receive a luxury welcome gift, a free cruise getaway, a weekend getaway at Resorts Casino Hotel or at Mohegan Sun Casino in Connecticut or Pennsylvania, invite-only promotions, a new playing device and much more.
- Echelon: With 100,000 monthly points
- Echelon Plus: With 250,000 monthly points
- Echelon Elite: Invite only
Since online gambling is completely legal in New Jersey, it is exceedingly easy to make deposits and withdrawals. This is a welcome change from unregulated offshore casinos, which have in the past used less than legal means to handle player funds. At Resorts, you can be assured that all of your transactions are 100% secure.
For your convenience, Resorts offers the following six methods to deposit money into your online casino account:
- Online bank transfer
- E-checks (ACH)
- Resorts Casino Hotel cashier’s cage
- ResortsCard: Works like a credit card wherever Discover is accepted. You can also make deposits and withdrawals using the card.
With any luck, you’ll walk away from the tables with big bucks in your account. Here are your options for cashing out your windfall:
- Resorts Casino Hotel cashier’s cage
- Instant Check/bank transfer
- Check by mail (minimum of $500; takes up to 10 days to process)
You’ll have no problem gambling online at Resorts Online Casino on your computer or mobile device, no matter where you are in the state of New Jersey.
- Web browser: Just open any major web browser, navigate to ResortsCasino.com and you’ll be able to deposit, play and withdraw without having to download any software.
- IOS/Android: While Resorts offers both iOS and Android apps, your choice of games will be smaller than what is offered directly on the website. On the apps, you have your choice of 42 slots, 11 video poker machines, a roulette table and a blackjack table.
If you need help at Resorts Online Casino, just click the “?” located in the main navigation panel and you’ll find answers to many commonly asked questions. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, you can email at [email protected], call 844-990-4263 or log onto the live chat feature on the site.
- Resorts offers four exclusive slots, created by NextGen Gaming.
- Offers one of the largest game libraries in New Jersey.
- Offers a large 100% up to $1,000 deposit bonus.
- Gives players a chance to spin for $2 million in bonus cash.
- Features a loyalty program for both regular and high-stakes players.
- Does not offer any jackpot slots.
- Offers fewer depositing options than some competitors.