The UFC has arguably been the most consistent major pro sports organization in the U.S. over the past couple of months during the ongoing public health crisis. The promotion returns this weekend with another card at the UFC Apex facility in Las Vegas.
No fans will be in attendance, and the Fight Night card isn’t full of well-known competitors, but you can still find some intriguing bouts and perhaps some value in spots.
New Jersey’s online/mobile sportsbooks include FanDuel, DraftKings, BetMGM, PointsBet, 888sport, FOX Bet, and bet365, all of which have bonus offers for NJ Online Gambling readers. Below is a look at every fight on Saturday with the best prices (as of Thursday afternoon) in the Garden State market.
The prelims on Saturday start at 5 p.m. ET, with the main card kicking off at 8 p.m. ET.
All of the fights are live on ESPN/ESPN+.
- Heavyweight: Curtis Blaydes vs. Alexander Volkov: If you’re looking to bet on Blaydes, the best price you can find is -400 at BetMGM, bet365, and Fox Bet. If you’re looking to wager on Volkov, the significant underdog, DraftKings is your best bet with a +333 line.
It’s worth noting, for this fight and others, that the UFC’s own octagon at its Las Vegas complex is smaller than what is commonly used elsewhere.
According to ESPN, the smaller octagon is resulting in more finishes, though the sample size remains small. The consensus is that the smaller cage favors Blaydes.
From ESPN: “During three events at the Apex — with the 25-foot octagon, as opposed to a 30-footer — the finish rate is 54.5% (18 finishes in 33 fights). In comparison, the three events in Jacksonville, Florida, with the bigger cage had a finish rate of 46.9% (15 finishes in 32 fights).”
- Featherweight: Shane Burgos vs. Josh Emmett: Burgos comes in as the slight favorite, with the best option of -136 at FanDuel. Emmett’s best price is over at FOX Bet at +120.
- (W) Bantamweight: Raquel Pennington vs. Marion Reneau: Pennington is the favorite, and the best price of -152 is available at DraftKings, BetMGM, and 888sport. Reneau’s best price of +138 is at FanDuel.
- Welterweight: Belal Muhammad vs. Lyman Good: Muhammad’s best price is -125 over at FOX Bet. Good’s best value is at FOX Bet with a +115 line.
- Lightweight: Roosevelt Roberts vs. Jim Miller: Roberts is a significant favorite, with his best price of -225 at FOX Bet. You can find Miller at a leading +195 at BetMGM.
- Lightweight: Bobby Green vs. Clay Guida: Green sits as an industry-leading -225 favorite at FOX Bet, while FanDuel has the UFC veteran Guida at a leading +196.
- (W) Strawweight: Brianna Van Buren vs. Tecia Torres: Van Buren’s best price of -210 is found at PointsBet, 888sport, and DraftKings. Torres’ best price of +184 is at FanDuel.
- Middleweight: Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Oskar Piechota: This fight is almost a pure pick’em, with Piechota’s best price of -120 found at FOX Bet and Barriault’s best price of +104 at FanDuel.
- (W) Flyweight: Cortney Casey vs. Gillian Robertson: Also a pick’em, FanDuel has Robertson’s best value at -112, while BetMGM has Casey’s best price of +100
- Lightweight: Matt Frevola vs. Frank Camacho: Frevola’s best price of -115 can be found at BetMGM, while PointsBet has Camacho’s best price at -105.
- Women’s flyweight: Roxanne Modafferi vs. Lauren Murphy: FOX Bet is offering Modafferi at a market-leading -110, while Murphy’s best value of +100 can be found at FanDuel, DraftKings, PointsBet, and 888sport.
- Lightweight: Max Rohskopf vs. Austin Hubbard: Rohskopf is at a leading -176 at BetMGM, while Hubbard’s best price is +163 at FOX Bet.
Subscribe to get the latest NJ online casino and sports betting news to your inbox.