Harrah’s Casino launched its online site in November 2013 and is licensed through its parent company, Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE). The operation is powered by 888 software, which is the same platform behind Caesars Casino and 888 Casino, both of which are also regulated through CIE. Below we’ll break down Harrah’s iGaming offering and see where it excels and where it falls short!
Harrahs Casino Online Bonus Offer
Create a Harrahs Casino online account using the links on this page, $10 absolutely free. When you make your first real-money deposit, you’ll receive an additional bonus of 100% of the deposit amount, up to $300.
Harrahs Casino Bonus Code & Details
|Harrah's NJ Promo Code||None|
|No Deposit Bonus||$10 Free|
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to $300|
|Atlantic City Partner||Harrahs Resort Atlantic City|
How it works
When you create a new account you receive $10 in bonus money free, no deposit required. First time depositing players receive a 100% match up to $300.
Bonus funds are released into the player’s account incrementally as they accumulate Tier Credits ($10 released for every 10 TC’s earned). One Tier Credit is earned for every $20 wagered on real-money games, meaning players will have to wager $200 to unlock a $10 chunk of their bonus.
Player must fulfill TC requirements within 7 days of the Bonus Match being credited to their account.
Compared with its New Jersey competitors, Harrah’s 246 slot library is underwhelming. However, it’s worth noting that the library has nearly tripled in size of late and that Harrah’s is now better positioned than ever before to add new games in droves.
Also, the site remains one of the best places to find progressive jackpot slots in the Garden State. In fact, one lucky Harrah’s player was fortunate enough to hit it for $1.3 million in 2014, making history as the first person to win a million-dollar prize in all of New Jersey online gambling.
In total there are 17 progressives, each of which tantalizes with jackpots ranging from four to six-figures, on average. Steampunk Nation is particularly noteworthy as it features a minimum bet of just $0.01. Below you will see just some of your jackpot slot choices:
- Dino Stampede
- Snack Time
- Ultimate Universe
- Casino Reels
- The Royals Go Camping
- Irish Riches
- Saved by the Bells
- Pirates Millions
- Steampunk Nation
- Diamonds Delight
- Rise of the Pharaohs
- Under Construction
The site’s non-jackpot slots are an assortment of the tried-and-true games most casino patrons will already recognize. Betting limits on these types of slots range from $0.01 on the low end to a maximum of $800 per spin on Zeus III!
There are only three versions of blackjack available at Harrah’s Casino, none of which come paired with side bets. Thankfully, there is some major flexibility in stakes, which range from $1 to $15,000 for Classic Blackjack.
Blackjack pays 3:2 and you’ll have the option of splitting any dealt pairs into two playable hands. If you split aces, you are only allowed to hit once for each card. The software allows you to play multiple hands, regardless of whether you’re playing on mobile or PC.
If you’re looking to play anything other than slots on the site, you will likely leave disappointed. Beyond its two blackjack games, there are several roulette table options, and really nothing else:
- Roulette: This is the standard wheel-driven game of chance most gamblers know and love. Anticipate the pocket into which the ball will fall and you’ll be in for a nice payday. This wheel is of the American variety as it has both 0 and 00 slots.
- Hi Limit Roulette: This table ups the ante, raising the minimum bet to $5 and allows you to have up to $2,000 on the table for a single spin.
- Hi Limit European Roulette: Offers the same betting limits as the High Limit Roulette table, but only includes one 0 slot, giving you better odds of winning.
- European Roulette: Same gameplay as the High Limit European Roulette table, but with a minimum bet of $1 and a maximum of $500.
- Hi Limit French Roulette: This game is almost identical to the European flavor, but if the ball lands in the 0 slot, you’ll get half of your bet back (for even bets). That rule makes this one of the best roulette games in New Jersey. There are also a slew of prearranged “Announced Bets,” which allow you to place wagers on multiple spaces based on the last digit of the number (e.g. numbers ending in 8 or 9). Of course, you could just make the bets manually in about the same time it takes to figure out what all the French writing means!
- American Roulette: Newer game by NetEnt. Give it credit for its smooth interface, but this game loses points for the presence of a double zero.
There are four video poker options. Oddly only two of these (Double Bonus and Double Double Bonus) appear to be the industry standard Game King versions.
There is not a whole lot happening on the promotions front at Harrah’s Casino. Players are best off checking in on weekends when Harrah’s may or may not run a one-off promo. Weekday promotions are rare, but that could change soon, as Harrah’s does appear to be doubling down on its efforts in New Jersey of late.
Harrah’s Online Casino is part of the award-winning Total Rewards VIP program, which allows players to earn rewards for both offline and online play. It works like this: for every $20 wagered, you’ll receive both a Tier Credit and a Reward Credit. Tier Credits determine your status, while Reward Credits can be traded in for cash or awards like golf outings, luxury spa passes, hotel rooms and much more.
While this is a slower rate than what you can earn at land-based casinos, the fact that you can connect your existing Total Rewards account to your online account is a major plus.
Climb the following Tiers and unlock increasingly attractive discounts on rooms, casino shops, dinners, priority lines at check-in and other special VIP perks:
- Gold: 0 – 4,999 Tier Credits
- Platinum: 5,000 – 14,999 Tier Credits
- Diamond: 15,000+ Tier Credits
- Seven Stars: 150,000+ Tier Credits (Exclusive invitation only)
Harrahs offers the following eight deposit methods.
- Instant ACH transfer: Make a deposit instantly through an eCheck using your bank routing and account numbers.
- Online banking transfer: Use Online Bill Pay via your online bank account.
- Pay Near Me: Deposit up to $500 cash through your local 7-Eleven store.
- PayPal: Convenient as so extra setup required for existing users.
- Cash at the Cage: Bring ID and account information along with cash to the cashier’s cage at Caesars Atlantic City.
- NETELLER: A populay eWallet option favored by online gamblers.
When withdrawing funds, you can use:
- Instant ACH transfer
- Cashier’s Cage at Caesars
Harrah’s Online uses the 888 software platform known as Dragonfish, which provides a smooth user experience with minimal lag. There is no download required to play and you can access the games through any of the major browsers. This not only saves you space on your hard drive, but also doesn’t force you to keep a resource-heavy program running at all times.
The lobby is laid out well, making it easy to sort and find your recent and favorite titles, as well as access any part of your account. The cashier, promotions, Total Rewards stats and more are all just a click or two away. The option to play multiple games at once using the site’s tab interface is an exciting and noteworthy feature as well.
What’s more, the site allows you to play some of its games in demo mode for play money, giving you the chance to get in some practice before betting real cash.
Before contacting support, you might be able to find the answer to your problem in the site’s robust FAQ section, available directly from the lobby. Most issues are addressed here, but if you aren’t satisfied you can email at [email protected], call 1-855-218-6230, or initiate a Live Chat between 3-11 PM. However you prefer to communicate, Harrah’s support has you covered.