Harrah’s Casino NJ Promo Code & Review
Harrah’s Casino launched its online site in November 2013 and is licensed through its parent company, Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE). The operation is powered by 888 software, which is the same platform behind Caesars Casino and 888 Casino, both of which are also regulated through CIE. Below we’ll break down Harrah’s iGaming offering and see where it excels and where it falls short!
Alternate Casino Recommendation
Harrahs Casino Online Bonus Offer
Create a Harrahs Casino online account and get $10 absolutely free. When you make your first real-money deposit, you’ll receive an additional bonus of 100% of the deposit amount, up to $300.
Harrahs Casino Bonus Code & Details
|Harrah’s NJ Promo Code||No code needed|
|No Deposit Bonus||$10 Free|
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to $300|
|Atlantic City Partner||Harrahs Resort Atlantic City|
How it works
When you create a new account you receive $10 in bonus money free, no deposit required. First time depositing players receive a 100% match up to $300.
Bonus funds are released into the player’s account after meeting wagering requirements. For this bonus, users must wager the bonus amount 5x on slots or 25x on all other games. For example, to get the maximum bonus of $300 released to your account, you must clear $1500 worth of slot wagers.
Player must fulfill wagering requirements within 7 days of the Bonus Match being credited to their account.
Compared with its New Jersey competitors, Harrah’s sizeable slot library does well. There’s a solid selection with a wide variety of options, including daily jackpots and some pretty big names in slot gaming.
Also, the site remains one of the best places to find progressive jackpot slots in the Garden State. In fact, one lucky Harrah’s player was fortunate enough to hit it for $1.3 million in 2014, making history as the first person to win a million-dollar prize in all of New Jersey online casino gambling.
There are plenty of jackpot and progressive slots, each of which tantalizes with jackpots ranging from four to six-figures, on average. Below you will see just some of your jackpot slot choices:
- Gods of Gold
- Casino Reels
- Voyage of the Vikings
- Double Reels
- Steampunk Nation
- Pirates Millions
The site’s non-jackpot slots are an assortment of the tried-and-true games most casino patrons will already recognize. Betting limits on these types of slots range from $0.01 on the low end to $800 per spin on select titles.
There are a few versions of blackjack available at Harrah’s Casino, a few of which come paired with side bets. Thankfully, there is some major flexibility in stakes, which range from $1 to $15,000 for Classic Blackjack.
Blackjack pays 3:2 and you’ll have the option of splitting any dealt pairs into two playable hands. If you split aces, you are only allowed to hit once for each card. The software allows you to play multiple hands, regardless of whether you’re playing on mobile or desktop.
If you’re looking to play anything other than slots on the site, you will likely leave disappointed. Beyond its few blackjack games, there are a handful of roulette table options, and really nothing else:
- Roulette: This is the standard wheel-driven game of chance most gamblers know and love. Anticipate the pocket into which the ball will fall and you’ll be in for a nice payday. This wheel is of the American variety as it has both 0 and 00 slots.
- European Roulette: Offers the same betting limits as the Roulette table, but only includes one 0 slot, giving you better odds of winning.
- French Roulette: This game is almost identical to the European flavor, but if the ball lands in the 0 slot, you’ll get half of your bet back (for even bets). That rule makes this one of the best roulette games in New Jersey. There are also a slew of prearranged “Announced Bets,” which allow you to place wagers on multiple spaces based on the last digit of the number (e.g. numbers ending in 8 or 9). Of course, you could just make the bets manually in about the same time it takes to figure out what all the French writing means!
- American Roulette: Newer game by NetEnt. Give it credit for its smooth interface, but this game loses points for the presence of a double zero.
- 100/1 Roulette: All singles pay out 100/1 in this interesting variation of roulette, played on a track with multicolored balls rather than a wheel.
There are also a couple of video poker options. Oddly only a few of these (including Ten Play Draw and Five Play Draw) appear to be the industry standard Game King versions. If you’re looking for the real thing, there’s no actual head-to-head online poker section for Harrah’s. If one gets added, we’ll let you know.
There is not a whole lot happening on the promotions front at Harrah’s Casino other than loyalty rewards and daily jackpots. Players are best off checking in on weekends when Harrah’s may or may not run a one-off promo. Weekday promotions are rare, but that could change soon, as Harrah’s does appear to be doubling down on its efforts in New Jersey of late.
Harrah’s Online Casino is part of the award-winning Caesars’ VIP program, which allows players to earn rewards for both offline and online play. It works like this: for every $10 wagered on slots and $50 wagered on other games, you’ll receive both a Tier Credit and a Reward Credit. Tier Credits determine your status, while Reward Credits can be traded in for cash or awards like golf outings, luxury spa passes, hotel rooms and much more.
While this is a slower rate than what you can earn at land-based casinos, the fact that you can connect your existing Caesars Rewards account to your online account is a major plus.
Climb the following Tiers and unlock increasingly attractive discounts on rooms, casino shops, dinners, priority lines at check-in and other special VIP perks:
- Gold: 0 – 4,999 Tier Credits
- Platinum: 5,000 – 14,999 Tier Credits
- Diamond: 15,000+ Tier Credits
- Seven Stars: 150,000+ Tier Credits (Exclusive invitation only)
Harrahs offers several banking methods, including the following eight deposit methods.
- Instant ACH transfer: Make a deposit instantly through an eCheck using your bank routing and account numbers.
- Online banking transfer: Use Online Bill Pay via your online bank account.
- Pay Near Me: Deposit up to $500 cash through your local 7-Eleven store.
- PayPal: Convenient as so extra setup required for existing users.
When withdrawing funds, you can use:
- Instant ACH transfer
- Cashier’s Cage at Caesars
Harrah’s Online uses the 888 software platform known as Dragonfish, which provides a smooth user experience with minimal lag. There is no download required to play and you can access the games through any of the major browsers. This not only saves you space on your hard drive, but also doesn’t force you to keep a resource-heavy program running at all times.
The lobby is laid out well, making it easy to sort and find your recent and favorite titles, as well as access any part of your account. The cashier, promotions, Caesars Rewards stats and more are all just a click or two away. The option to play multiple games at once using the site’s tab interface is an exciting and noteworthy feature as well.
Before contacting support, you might be able to find the answer to your problem in the site’s robust FAQ section, available directly from the lobby. Most issues are addressed here, but if you aren’t satisfied you can email at email@example.com or call 1-855-218-6230. However you prefer to communicate, Harrah’s support has you covered.